Eco-Tabs Shock is designed to deal with a system that has not been treated previously and has a backlog of organic material, sludge, fats, oils and greases. This product will assist in reducing the backlog and ensure that normal maintenance products can be applied. Benefits that can be expected:
- Oxygenate and buffer the wastewater
- Neutralize acids and convert hydrogen sulfide to non-corrosive sulfate and other neutral salts
- Prevent corrosion of metal and concrete piping and other pumping equipment
- Initiate bacterial degradation and aerobic digestion of oil, grease and bottom sludge
- 1 or 2 Tablespoons (granular) DAILY per drain for the first week.
- Maintenance: 1 Tablespoon per week thereafter.
- After pouring the granular shock into the drain, add half a cup of warm water, taking care not to wash the product too far down the pipe. You want the product to remain in the trap.
- Apply at the end of the day, once the drain will no longer be used.
- The bacteria in Eco Tabs needs time to eat away at the organic build-up.
- Allow for a minimum of 12 hours for good results.
- First time buyers, please contact us to calculate dosage rates that will suit your specific needs.
250g Bottle, 500g Bottle, 1000g Bottle
Terms of Sale
By placing an order, you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
In order to contract with Eco Tabs Canada you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Eco Tabs Canada retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted, we will inform you by email. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
(a) Our Contract
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
(b) Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Your card will be debited upon authorisation being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase. Once the goods have been despatched and you have been sent a confirmation email the monies paid as a deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of goods you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email.