$135.91 + H.S.T.
Septic tank combo contains everything in the Cleanout pack plus SIX septic tablets for monthly maintenance.
Cleanout Pack includes: 2 Large Tablets plus Eco Shock Sachet 250g
- Our products raise oxygen levels throughout the volume of water 75% more than manual aeration
- The Oxygen released immediately reacts with any Hydrogen Sulfide (smells) for elimination of unwanted septic smells
- Eco-Tabs™ pH Buffer will neutralize the pH of the water which, when combined with high oxygen concentrations, results in an ideal environment for our bacterial strains to thrive in
- Microdot Separation Technology™ (MST) enables the tablets to imbed themself within the sludge layer and treat the entire volume of water from the bottom up
- More than 14 specially selected aerobic bacterial strains ensure mass reduction in grease build up, sludge, harmful pathogens and offensive smells
- Global team of dedicated microbiologists, scientists, waste water engineers and experts ensures unrivalled product quality and efficiency
- Firstly, use the Clean-out kit. This is equivalent to pumping your septic tank. The clean-out takes approximately one month to eat through the organic material
- For the Clean-out, add the two large tablets plus the Shock sachet directly into your septic tank
- The plastic around the tablets and sachet are water-soluble so does not need to be removed
- Thereafter, each month add one Septic tablet to your tank, by simply flushing it down your toilet. This is the small tablet
- If you are a family of four or less use one tablet a month. ($7.99 p/m)
- If you are more than four people or have regular guests over, use two tablets a month.
INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL
- First time users, please contact us to calculate dosage rates that will suit your specific needs.
6 Tablets, 12 Tablets, 24 Tablets
Terms of Sale
By placing an order, you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
In order to contract with Eco Tabs Canada you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Eco Tabs Canada retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted, we will inform you by email. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
(a) Our Contract
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
(b) Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Your card will be debited upon authorisation being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase. Once the goods have been despatched and you have been sent a confirmation email the monies paid as a deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of goods you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email.