Municipal and industrial waste water
Maintaining sufficient operating efficiencies within a wastewater treatment plant is a challenge and often results in high capital and operating costs.
Eco-Tabs™ can be incorporated into any wastewater treatment plant or sewage network. The technology will increase the efficiency of the system in all areas of operation without additional energy requirements. Eco-Tabs™ efficiently reduces organic solids both suspended and settled, nutrients, acids and mitigates odors.
Typical Eco-Tabs™ product applications in waste water systems and benefits that can be expected, are listed below:
- Lift/pump stations– reduction of organic content and odour mitigation by promoting aerobic digestion; since hydrogen sulfide is purged and associated acids are neutralized extended infrastructure life can be expected.
- Sedimentation tanks – Digestion of organic materials thus eliminating the need for periodic manual removal.
- Aeration basin– super saturation of dissolved oxygen results in significant energy savings; removal of old bacteria (foaming); removal of excess sludge; mitigation of odours by purging hydrogen sulfide.
- Sludge ponds- Removal of sludge buildups and prevention of further buildups result in significant savings in terms of sludge removal costs; Mitigation of odours associated with sludge ponds by promoting aerobic breakdown; reduction of excess sludge by up to 90%.
- 90+% Reduction in Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD)
- 90+% reduction of dissolved Hydrogen Sulfide
- 90+% reduction of Atmospheric Sulfuric Acid
- 80+% Reduction in Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD)
- Significant reduction, even elimination of Sludge
- Mass reduction of effluent Total Suspended Solids (TSS)
- Mass reduction of effluent Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)
- Mass reduction to elimination of offensive odors
- Mass reduction of / elimination of foaming
- Mass reduction of / elimination of grease cap
- Mass reduction of ammonia levels
- Significant reduction or even elimination of need for mechanical mixing and pumping.