- The product raise oxygen levels throughout the volume of water 75% more than manual aeration.
- The Oxygen released immediately reacts with any Hydrogen Sulphide, which eliminates unwanted rotten grease trap smells.
- Eco-Tabs™ products neutralize the pH of the water, which when combined with the high oxygen concentrations released results in an ideal environment for our bacterial strains to thrive.
- More than 14 Different specially selected aerobic bacterial strains ensure mass reduction in grease build up, sludge, harmful pathogens, and offensive smells.
- Reduce and even eliminates the need for manual cleaning.
- Global team of dedicated microbiologists, scientists, waste water engineers and experts ensures unrivaled product quality and efficiency.
Directions for Use:
- Dosage is based on trap size and organic loading. Please contact your Eco Tabs consultant for dosage rates.
- Add Tablets directly into the grease trap.
- The plastic bag around the tablet is water-soluble, so does not need to be removed
Industrial and commercial
First time users, please contact us to calculate dosage rates that will suit your specific need
6 Tablets, 12 Tablets, 24 Tablets
Terms of Sale
By placing an order, you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
In order to contract with Eco Tabs Canada you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Eco Tabs Canada retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted, we will inform you by email. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
(a) Our Contract
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
(b) Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Your card will be debited upon authorisation being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase. Once the goods have been despatched and you have been sent a confirmation email the monies paid as a deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of goods you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email.